Friday, September 28, 2012

Office Makeover

Now that I am that little bit closer to starting my Interior Design business, I feel my own house should reflect more of my style and of who I am as a designer.

I have, therefore, decided that the home office needs a makeover job. Or just a job, as it was never made to start with. It is after all the place where I will spend a lot of my time researching and designing. Don't I deserve an inspiring abode for my ideas to come alive?

Being the opposite of a spacious room the following quote will be my constant inspiration throughout the process.

"I believe in small spaces; a place where comfort, beauty and practicality can all co-exist in harmony. Any fool can make things bigger and more complex, but it takes a touch of genius to move in the opposite direction."  - Thoreau & Gower

Here are some great ideas of some equally space-challenged designers that I will be following closely.








Notice a pattern? Yes. Color is the answer to everything, and a lot of times, so is wallpaper.

Get designing people, everyone has a closet full of skeletons they would like to see cleaned up.

No comments:

Post a Comment