Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Scavenger Hunt

If you know me somewhat you would probably know that I absolutely adore surprises. It should come as no surprise then that scavenger hunts are very high on my list of favorite things to do. The whimsy, the suspense and the competitiveness pretty much some me up as a person.

I came across this book on a mom blog and my attention was immediately grabbed. What a fun idea. I look forward to my daughter growing up and actually going to look for all these big and small treasures around our vast neighborhood.










This book can be purchased here, at the MOMA store, at the greenlight bookstore or on Amazon.

On a very closely related note, one of my wonderful mommy friends has started a Scavenger Hunt business which cater to parties of all sizes and ages. Find her here and start the hunt!

Happy scavenging to all!

1 comment: