Wednesday, November 30, 2011

FPM Design - Gift Guide

As we're in full swing of the holidays I thought I'd share some great gifts I have come across in my browsing. These gifts are of all price ranges and the only thing they have in common is that they caught my eye for their look, their ingeniousness or simply because they made me smile and that is really the point behind a gift.

For Him:
Chemex Classic Coffee Maker & Filter

The inside story of NYC Highline

Ice Tube Decanter

John Houshmand Coffee Table

Keiji Ashizawa Drawer Shelf

Restoration Hardware wood watch

Clue board game

Window Farm 

For Her:
Notecards by Castle on the Hill (Available on Etsy)

Claus Porto soap set

Dean Harris ring

Kobo Candles

'Louis Vuitton: Architecture and Interiors' Book (available at Rizzoli) 

Natalie Chanin Ceramics
For the Kids:
Batik print - by Anakijo (Available on Etsy)

Custom correspondance kits - (available at http://thompsonfamily.typepad.com)
Lego Architecture - Fansworth House


Lego Architecture - Taj Mahal



'I Love Wind' print by Montse Miquel (Available on Etsy)

Felt Tea Set by Pixiekids (Available on Etsy)

Faux fur hats by Restoration Hardware
Unless otherwise stated these gifts can be searched for online.

No comments:

Post a Comment