Monday, November 28, 2011

A pocketful of New York

The holidays always bring amazing things to the city. One I haven't experienced before is the Holiday Train Show at the Botanical Gardens in the Bronx. Apparently I am the only one in my family interested in seeing it so I will have to live vicariously through photographs until my daughter is at least the right height to see the train. But if you are anything like me and love all things miniature, you should go. The gist of it is that you follow a train through New York's signature buildings and landmarks and appreciate the pure genius of it.
For more information on this and other exhibits on at this time visit http://www.nybg.org/

The Apollo Theatre

Metropolitan Museum of Art

Park Avenue Armory

Brooklyn Bridge

New York Brownstones

Cityscape 

St. Patrick's Cathedral


No comments:

Post a Comment